ACCORDING TO CARPET MILLS FOR WARRANTIES
What you must do
In order to maintain and protect your coverage under the terms of these warranties, you must do the following:
1. Keep proof of purchase in the form of a bill, invoice, statement, or this completed warranty brochure from your Shaw retailer, showing the price
you paid for the carpet, excluding pad and labor.
PRO CLEAN HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH NEARLY ALL OF THE FLOORING RETAILERS IN THE AREA. IF YOU
HAVE TROUBLE LOCATING YOUR PAPERWORK, WE CAN HELP.
2. Install your carpet according to the guidelines outlined in the Carpet and Rug Institute Residential Installation Standard CRI-105, and maintain
your carpet according to the recommendations described in the Shaw “Carpet Care and Maintenance” booklet.
PRO CLEAN CAN POINT OUT, AND IN MOST CASES, RESOLVE YOUR INSTALLATION ISSUE
3. Be able to show proof of periodic steam cleaning by a professional cleaning service. A bill, invoice, or statement showing cleaning service
with descriptions will serve as proof. A minimum of one cleaning every two years is required. Depending on the level of traffic, family size,
soil conditions adjacent to the home, and other circumstances, more frequent cleaning may be advisable. Please refer to the cleaning
recommendations contained in the Shaw “Carpet Care and Maintenance” booklet.
DON’T WORRY, PRO CLEAN HAS ALL INVOICES ON FILE TO HELP DEFEND YOU IF A WARRANTY ISSUE SHOULD ARISE
Click on the following service that interests you to learn more.
- Mold Remediation
- Water Damage
- Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Pet Stains and Odor Removal
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning
- Natural Stone Resurfacing